Job Category: Healthcare
Schedule: Full Time
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and utilize innovative and effective recruiting strategies designed to engage qualified candidates.
- Research candidate pool and identify sourcing possibilities, while identifying barriers and solutions to the recruiting process.
- Work cross-functionally within all Pima Heart departments to understand unique skills and certifications required for specific needs.
- Establish candidate qualifications by developing knowledge, skills, and screening questions for each position.
- Evaluate candidate strengths compared with job requirements by evaluating, screening and interviewing candidates.
- Extend employment offers with a thorough understanding of the terms and conditions of employment, along with the ability to discuss compensation and benefit details.
- Stay current on all governmental regulations, mandates, and policies on hiring practices.
- Prepare recruiting metrics and other reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with healthcare professionals in various locations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated self-confidence, ability to influence and effectively interact with internal and external business partners.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to corporate needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Three to five years’ recruiting experience.
· Experience in healthcare recruiting
· Sales experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources preferred
Pay: $1.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 3 years (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location