- We bill your insurance company directly for your procedure as a courtesy to our patients. Your insurance company will be billed by your anesthesia provider separately.
- You are responsible for any deductible, co-pay, and the balance not paid by your insurance. You will receive communication from our business office as to those estimated amounts.
- If your policy requires precertification or a second opinion, we will help you coordinate the paperwork before admission.
- You may pay with most major credit cards.
- If you have any questions about your Pima Heart & Vascular bill, please call our Business Office at (520) 320-3918.
Accepted Insurance Plans
|Aetna HMO Medicare|
|AHCCCS APIPA Personal Care Plus|
|AHCCCS Arizona Complete Care(Cenpatico)|
|AHCCCS Care First Health AZ|
|AHCCCS Health Choice Generations|
|AHCCCS Health Choice Of AZ|
|AHCCCS Indian Health Services|
|AHCCCS MercyCare Advantage|
|AHCCCS United Healthcare Community Plan (APIPA)|
|Arizona Priority Care|
|AZ Complete Care Ambetter|
|AZ Complete Care Healthnet AZ Community Care Open Access|
|AZ Complete Care HealthNet Commercial|
|AZ Complete Care HealthNet Sr (AllWell)|
|BCBS Medicare Advantage|
|Cigna Medicare Advantage|
|Cigna Open Access Plus|
|Cigna Samba NALC APWU|
|Medicare Part B|
|P3 Health Partners (BCBS AZ Advantage)|
|Provider Network of America|
|United Health Care|
|United Health Care Choice Plus|
|United Health Care Medicare Complete|
|United Healthcare Compass Exchange|
|United Healthcare Medicare Advantage PPO|
|United Healthcare West|
*Please note that accepted insurance plans are subject to change. Please call us to verify that we accept your insurance carrier.