- We bill your insurance company directly for your procedure as a courtesy to our patients. Your insurance company will be billed by your anesthesia provider separately.
- You are responsible for any deductible, co-pay, and the balance not paid by your insurance. You will receive communication from our business office as to those estimated amounts.
- If your policy requires precertification or a second opinion, we will help you coordinate the paperwork before admission.
- You may pay with most major credit cards.
- If you have any questions about your Pima Heart & Vascular bill, please call our Business Office at (520) 320-3918.
Accepted Insurance Plans
|Aetna HMO Medicare
|AHCCCS APIPA Personal Care Plus
|AHCCCS Arizona Complete Care(Cenpatico)
|AHCCCS Care First Health AZ
|AHCCCS Health Choice Generations
|AHCCCS Health Choice Of AZ
|AHCCCS Indian Health Services
|AHCCCS MercyCare Advantage
|AHCCCS United Healthcare Community Plan (APIPA)
|Arizona Priority Care
|AZ Complete Care Ambetter
|AZ Complete Care Healthnet AZ Community Care Open Access
|AZ Complete Care HealthNet Commercial
|AZ Complete Care HealthNet Sr (AllWell)
|BCBS Medicare Advantage
|Cigna Medicare Advantage
|Cigna Open Access Plus
|Cigna Samba NALC APWU
|Medicare Part B
|P3 Health Partners (BCBS AZ Advantage)
|Provider Network of America
|United Health Care
|United Health Care Choice Plus
|United Health Care Medicare Complete
|United Healthcare Compass Exchange
|United Healthcare Medicare Advantage PPO
|United Healthcare West
*Please note that accepted insurance plans are subject to change. Please call us to verify that we accept your insurance carrier.